Senin, 14 September 2015

Contoh Dialog bahasa Inggris


         DIALOG 1
Riko: Hi,
Dino: Hello
Riko: Can you help me? I want to practice English conversation with you.
Dino: With my pleasure. Go speaking!
Riko: What do you do in your daily activity
Dino: I'm a university professor. In addition to teaching, I do a lot of research.
Riko: do you like reading?
Dino: Yes. I enjoy reading. I read widely.
Riko: what book do you read
Dino: I read novels and history books whenever I have time.
Riko: what kind of novel do you like most?
Dino: I like the Chinese fiction "Dream of Red Mansions".
Riko: do you have that novel?
Dino: Yes, I have.
Riko: It sounds interesting.
Dino: Absolutely
Riko: Can I borrow it?
Dino: Certainly!
Riko: That' kind of you
Dino: I see.
Riko: Thank you for lending me that interesting novel
Dino: No problem.


        DIALOG 2
Desi: Andi. You look great today! I love your new hair style.
Andi: Thank you very much, Desi. You look great, too.
Desi: Thanks, Andi. By the way, how was your test? Have you got the result?
Andi: Yes, I've got it. You know what? I have passed for the final test. I'm so happy right now.
Desi: That's great. Congratulations! How's the score?
Andi: Thanks God. I got the highest score for the test.
Desi: Wow, that's amazing. I know you are very smart, Andi. Well done!
Andi: Thanks for your compliment, Desi. You are so kind.
Desi: Never mind Andi. It's my pleasure.


         DIALOG 3
Harsya: What a great Motorcycle you have, Pandu.
Pandu : Thank you, Harsya. I just finished modifying it.
Harsya: You mean this is the old motorcycle that you used to drive to school?
Pandu : Yes, it is.
Harsya: It looks a lot different. What did you do to it?
Pandu : Not much. I had it paint with a brighter colour and add some new ccessories.
Harsya: Great job!
Pandu : Thanks.

4 komentar:

  1. Heheee...gak mudeng bhs bule gan...! Ok gan ini janji untuk mampir k rmh agan..trima ksh atas info dan bantuannya gan..

    BalasHapus
  2. Nice artikelnya gan, saran ane sih lebih manteb lagi kalau ada terjemahan bahasa indonesianya.

    BalasHapus

Blogroll